If conventional troubleshooting has been completed and the Nureva audio conferencing system is still not being detected by Nureva Console client, the issue might be due to residual USB enumeration data. Follow the steps below to clean up the historical USB enumeration data. These steps apply to HDL200, HDL300, and Dual HDL300 systems when used with Windows 10.
NOTE: Administrator rights are generally required to complete these steps.
- Go to Device Manager => click on View => ensure that "Show hidden devices" is selected
- Expand the "Sound, video and game controllers" section and look for “HDLxxx”
- If there is more than one “HDLxxx” device, unplug the USB connection and uninstall all of them
- Uninstall each one by right-clicking and selecting “Uninstall device” (one at a time)
- If “Uninstall device” is not an option, confirm that you have administrator rights
- Expand the Audio inputs and outputs section and look for “Echo Cancelling Speakerphone"
If there are more than two “Echo Cancelling Speakerphone” devices, uninstall all of them
- Similar to step 3, leaving the USB connection unplugged
- After all associated devices have been uninstalled, reconnect the USB cable to the PC and test to see if the device performs as expected.