Solid Red: If these LEDs are solid red, the connect module has overheated and needs to shut down.
Power cycling the connect module
Unplug the AC power adapter cable from the port on the back of the connect module. Wait a minimum of 10 minutes before plugging it back in.
- Do not block the vents on the top, bottom or back of the connect module
- Ensure adequate space between all vents and other objects to promote airflow and cooling
- These vents require airflow around the device to keep the circuits from overheating
- A minimum of 2 inches (5 centimeters) clearance around the device is recommended
- Avoid locations where ambient air reaches temperatures greater than 40o Celcius
- Avoid installing the connect module in a confined space
- Avoid rack mounting the device
- Avoid installing close to other devices that generate heat