Power cycling your system is a great first step to troubleshooting. To complete a power cycle, follow the steps below.
Power cycling the microphone and speaker bar
Unplug the Ethernet cables from the RJ45 ports on the back of the connect module and then plug them back in.
Power cycling the whole system
Unplug the AC power adapter cable from the port on the back of the connect module. Wait about 10 seconds before plugging it back in.
Solid Red: If these LEDs are solid red, the connect module has overheated and needs to be power cycled.
Power cycling the connect module
Unplug the AC power adapter cable from the port on the back of the connect module. Wait a minimum of 10 minutes before plugging it back in.
- Do not block the vents on the top, bottom or back of the connect module
- Ensure adequate space between all vents and other objects to promote airflow and cooling
- These vents require airflow around the device to keep the circuits from overheating
- A minimum of 2 inches (5 centimeters) clearance around the device is recommended
- Avoid locations where ambient air reaches temperatures greater than 40o Celcius
- Avoid installing the connect module in a confined space
- Avoid rack mounting the device
- Avoid installing close to other devices that generate heat