A plugin has been developed for integrating the Nureva® HDL310 and HDL410 conferencing systems with the Q-SYS™ audio, video and control platform. This Q-SYS-certified plugin delivers audio control that will enhance and simplify the remote experience.
- Learn more about the control plugin
Available system adjustments
The Q-SYS plugin enables adjustments to an HDL pro series system through the Q-SYS audio, video and control platform. The available adjustments are:
- Speaker volume up/down
- Microphone mute/unmute
- Speaker treble and bass adjustment (EQ)
Sound location data
The HDL pro series systems’ sound location data is also included in the plugin and can be used to automate Q-SYS cameras.
The microphone status can also be monitored inside the plugin and connected to a monitoring proxy to enable monitoring and management with Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager.
Download the control plugin
Before downloading the plugin:
- Update the Nureva audio conferencing system to the latest firmware version.
- This plugin uses WebSocket connections to operate. Ensure that you use a version of Q-SYS that supports WebSocket connections. Q-SYS version 9.8.0 is the minimum base version that supports WebSockets.
Download and install the Q-SYS Designer Asset Manager by following these steps:
- Sign up for a QSC account (or sign in if you have an account).
- Go to the Q-SYS Nureva technology partner site.
- Scroll down to the Nureva HDL310 and HDL410 section on the page.
- Click the Q-SYS Designer Asset Manager link.
- On the Q-SYS Designer Software page, scroll down toward the bottom and download the latest version of Q-SYS Designer Software.