Nureva Console cloud allows for remote management and monitoring of Nureva conferencing systems. Before the HDL310 system can be managed remotely, the device must be enrolled into the Nureva Console cloud application. Below are the steps for enrolling an HDL310 system into the cloud application.
NOTE: This article outlines the steps for an HDL310 system. For information about enrolling HDL200, HDL300 or Dual HDL300 systems, please see "How to generate an enrollment code with Nureva Console client".
Step 1: Locating the enrollment code
For the HDL310 system, an enrollment code is provided on a label found at the bottom of the connect module. This code is specific to that HDL310 system and cannot be used by other Nureva systems.
When the connect module is removed from the box, a card is attached to the top that is easily removed. On the card are locations to write the enrollment code and a room name. Recording this information on the card allows for easy reference once the connect module is installed.
Step 2: Setting up your Nureva Console account
Before an HDL310 system can be enrolled into the cloud application an account will need to be set up. A computer will be required to set up the account. If you already have an account for the Nureva Console cloud application, please advance to Step 3.
- Select Create an account
Enter an email address
- An email will be sent to the email address
- The email subject will be "Verify your email address for your Nureva® account"
- If the email is not in your inbox, please look in the junk or spam folder
- Select Verify in the email
Complete the remaining setup steps
- Enter a first name and last name
- Create a password
- Select a security question and enter the answer
- Opt-in or opt-out of email notifications
Click on Create account
Step 3: Creating an Organization
Before an HDL310 system can be enrolled, the user must log in to a Nureva Console cloud account that is linked to an Organization. When logging into a cloud account for the first time, the user will be prompted to create an Organization. If the account already has an Organization in place, please advance to Step 4.
- Go to https://console.nureva.com in your supported browser
- Enter your email address and password
- Select Sign In
Follow the onscreen prompts to complete creating an Organization
- Explore information about creating an Organization
After entering the Organization name, click on the Create button.
The Organization will be linked to this user account and enrollment can begin.
Step 4: Enrolling the HDL310 system
- From the Rooms dashboard click on the Enroll Device button
- Enter the enrollment code that was located in Step 1 and click on Next
- Select Allow from the pop-up in your browser to continue with device enrollment
- Enter some room details such as the room name, type, capacity, and tags to help identify the device and the room within your organization
- Click Save
The HDL310 system should now appear in the list of devices and can now be managed online.
Enrolling an offline HDL310 system
An offline HDL310 system cannot be fully enrolled. The enrollment code can be entered and will be accepted, prompting the completion of the room setup. Once the room setup is completed, Nureva Console will advance to the Rooms dashboard. The room will be shown with an unknown device listed as enrolling.
Once the HDL310 has been connected to the network and is accessible by the cloud application, Nureva Console will complete the enrollment.
If the HDL310 system cannot be enrolled the information below will help troubleshoot the issue.
- The specific enrollment code for the HDL310 system must be used
- Enrollment codes for other Nureva conference systems are not valid with the HDL310 system
- The HDL310 can only be enrolled into one account at a time
The HDL310 enrollment code is also visible using Nureva Console client
- Click on the HDL310 icon found in the devices list
- Expand the Hardware and network section
- The enrollment code is found at the bottom of the connect module information
Check the connect module's LED status indicators
The HDL310 system features LED status indicators on the front and back of the connect module. The indicator LEDs can be used to help troubleshoot issues with the system as well as confirm the HDL310 is ready to be used.
|HDL310 connect module - front view||
HDL310 connect module - back view
If enrollment is not successful, check the status LEDs on the connect module and refer to the information found in the support article at the link below.
- Learn more about the HDL310 system's LED status indicators
Contacting technical support
Please contact Nureva technical support through the link at the bottom of the page if the following applies:
- The enrollment code is not accepted when entered
- Enrollment does not complete and all status LEDs do not indicate an error
- Errors occur when creating a Nureva Console account