A device setup tool is available for HDL310 and HDL410 audio conferencing systems. Scanning a QR code from the bottom of the connect module opens the tool on a smartphone or tablet. The device setup tool guides you through the installation and setup of an HDL310 or HDL410 audio conferencing system.
How to disable QR code access
Each HDL310 and HDL410 is paired to the specific QR code found on the connect module. When QR code access is enabled the device settings are adjustable through the device setup tool.
- Device calibration
- Updating firmware
- Adjusting the time zone setting
In some cases, an organization may choose to disable the QR code to prevent access to the adjustable settings. Disabling the QR code does not limit access to the tool and the installation tips remain available.
Disable using the setup tool
Disable using Nureva Console cloud
- Navigate to the sign-in page for Nureva Console and log in to your account
- Choose the room with the Nureva system to be configured
- Select the audio conferencing system from the list of devices
- Scroll down to Security and open the settings menu
- Move the toggle to the left to disable the QR code
- Moving the toggle to the right will enable the QR code