Nureva has determined that the Yealink MVC II series will work with the HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems when configured as shown in this article. The HDL300 system replaces the Yealink soundbar and mic arrays.
To get started, first check that the HDL300 is up-to-date and set up correctly.
HDL300 connect module
- Connect the PoE cable (provided) to the RJ45-1 port on the connect module to the rear port on the HDL300 system
- Plug in the 54VDC power supply on the connect module
- Connect a computer to the connect module using the provided USB-A to USB-B cable
Nureva Console client
- Download and run Nureva Console client
- Complete the set up of your HDL300 system following the on-screen instructions
- From the left-hand menu, select System Information
- If a firmware update is available, click on Update
- Disconnect the connect module from your computer and remove the USB cable
On the Yealink MVC system
- Connect the MCore mini-pc to the Connect module using the USB-A to USB-B cable provided
- Connect the MCore mini-pc to the UVC84 or UVC86 PTZ camera and MTouch II interactive display with the cables provided
- Connect the MCore mini-pc to the Network
- Download the Yealink RoomConnect Software onto a computer and navigate to the User Admin settings
- Disable audio processing or 'Noise Proofing'
The HDL300 can now be used as the default audio speakerphone using any UC&C third-party conference software on your computer.
NOTE: The technical information provided in this article, including specifications and recommendations, is provided for customer convenience. The accuracy of this information is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice. Please check the user manuals and related documentation from each product manufacturer to ensure that your setup meets the proper recommendations.