Nureva has determined that the StarLeaf Telepresence GT 3330 codec will work with the HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems when configured as shown in this article.
To get started, first check that the HDL300 is up-to-date and set up correctly:
On the Connect Module and PC
- Connect a USB-A to USB-B cable from your laptop to the Connect Module
- Download and run
- Register the HDL300 system following the on-screen instructions
In Nureva Concole client
- From the left-hand menu, select System Information
- If a firmware update is available, click on Update
- From the left-hand menu, choose Device settings
- Change to Mic level
- Ensure Sleep Mode is set to OFF
- Auxiliary ports
- Disconnect the connect module from your laptop and remove the USB cable.
- Connect the PoE cable (provided) to the RJ45-1 port on the connect module to the rear port on the HDL300 system
- Plug in the 54VDC power supply
StarLeaf GT 3330 settings
Using your Admin account in the StarLeaf web portal, login and select Edit room system → Audio & Video settings
- Set "Device" to Line In
- Set "Gain" slider between the range of -2dB to 4dB, depending on your room configuration and the audio experience
- Under ECAN options, uncheck the "Disable echo cancellation"
- Set "Device" to Line Out
- Set the "Gain" slider to 0 dB
- Click 'Apply' and 'Ok' to exit the screen
NOTE: The Nureva Aux In / Out connections are single-ended, unbalanced signals with default maximum output signals as given in the table below. Any equipment requiring voltages below these levels may result in clipping, distortion, and, in extreme cases, damage to connected systems. Equipment requiring voltages above these levels will not be adequately driven by the HDL300 system’s output signal and may result in quiet / no audio on the channel.
Before connecting to the Connect Module ports, ensure the CODEC provided-voltage levels are adequate or adjusted properly by additional interfacing hardware.
NOTE: The technical information provided in this article, including specifications and recommendations, is provided for customer convenience. The accuracy of this information is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice. Please check the user manuals and related documentation from each product manufacturer to ensure that your setup meets the proper recommendations.