Yes, Nureva has determined that the Logitech Swytch laptop link will work with the HDL200, HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems when configured as shown in this article. Please follow the steps below to connect the systems.
Preparing the Nureva audio conferencing system
To begin, ensure that your Nureva audio device is up to date and ready for use. Confirmation that your system is up to date requires a computer with Nureva Console client installed.
- Open Nureva Console client
- Check the Devices dashboard for a firmware update notification
- Follow the prompts to update the firmware if required
- Exit Nureva Console client and disconnect the USB A - B cable from the computer
Connecting to the Logitech Swytch Hub
- Ensure your Logitech Swytch is connected to the other peripheral devices according to the Logitech Swytch instructions
- Connect the USB A - B cable from your Nureva audio device into the USB-A port on the Logitech Swytch Hub
- Complete the setup using the Logitech Swytch instructions
NOTE: If you have multiple USB devices, please contact Logitech Support for assistance in choosing a compatible USB hub.
NOTE: The technical information provided in this article, including specifications and recommendations, is provided for customer convenience. The accuracy of this information is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice. Please check the user manuals and related documentation from each product manufacturer to ensure that your setup meets the proper recommendations.