Is the HDL200 system compatible with the Logitech® BRIO webcam?
Nureva Console client with Windows 10 operating system
Yes, the HDL200 system is compatible with Logitech's BRIO webcam.
To get started, first check that the HDL200 is up-to-date and set up correctly:
On the HDL200
- Using the USB cable provided, connect the USB-B to the HDL200 and run the cable to a USB-A port on the in-room PC
- Plug in the 54 VDC power supply
On the Logitech BRIO HD camera
- Connect the USB-C connector to the camera, back to a USB-A 3.0 port on the in-room PC
- Thread the Nureva Camera Mount accessory (CM-HDL200) to the 1/4"-20 tripod mount to the bottom of the Logitech BRIO camera
- Magnetically position the camera on the top center of the HDL200
On the flat-panel display
- Connect an HDMI cable to the in-room PC
- Connect the power supply as directed by the flat-panel manufacturer
On the PC
- Ensure the in-room PC is connected to the network
- Download and run Nureva Console client
Register the HDL200 system following the on-screen instructions
- From the left-hand menu, select System Information
- If a firmware update is available, click on Update
- Select Device settings
- Click on Open your computer sound settings
- Within the Windows sound settings, select the Recording tab and choose the Logitech recording device.
- Right-mouse click the device and choose Disable
- Click Save and exit
- Under Windows Start => Settings => Privacy => Camera, select which applications can access the Logitech BRIO HD camera
- Restart the PC
You are now ready to use the HDL200 and Logitech BRIO HD camera for all UCC needs in the meeting space.
Last updated: June 17, 2020
What can we do to improve this article?