How to re-enroll a device into Nureva Console cloud
HDL200, HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems
Last Updated: March 15th, 2021
To re-enroll a device that has been removed from Nureva Console cloud, follow the steps below. If you would like information about removing a device from Nureva Console cloud, please see this article.
NOTE: The images shown below depict an HDL300 system. These steps apply to the HDL200, HDL300, and Dual HDL300 systems.
Generate an enrollment code
- Launch Nureva Console client
- Ensure that the Nureva audio device is connected properly and select "Continue" to start the setup
- Complete the instructions in Nureva Console client for setting up the device in the Windows sound settings
- Once the sound settings have been set for the audio device, click "Next" to advance
- To begin enrolling the device into Nureva Console cloud, select "Enable remote management"
Step 1: Select "Create account" and complete the steps for account creation in Nureva Console cloud using your internet browser
Enter an email address to be used for the account sign-in, then watch for the verification email in the inbox
- Verify the email address by pressing the "Verify" link in the email
Sign in using the email address and password used for setup
- Complete first name, last name, and organization fields
Agree to the Nureva Software License and General Terms
Opt-in or out of product and service emails
- Click on "Next" to complete account setup and open the device list page
- For additional information on how to create an account, see here
NOTE: Please DO NOT close Nureva Console client as it is needed to complete enrollment
NOTE: If you have enhanced internet security, please approve the URLs from this list
Enter some additional device details such as the room name and tags to help you identify your device within your organization.
Example room name: CA-Boardroom-1
Example tags: HDL200, Wall mounted, Floor 1, Room 502, 65" Display
The audio device should now appear in the device list, as shown below.
What can we do to improve this article?