This release includes improvements to Nureva Console and the Developer Toolkit.
Nureva Console improvements
Added support to disable Nureva Console client UI from auto launching at startup for Windows 10 and macOS
- See this article for additional details
- Fixed issue where Nureva Console did not accurately detect Nureva HDL systems as the default device, and play test sound when the operating system language was set to Swedish
- Improvements to the installation of Nureva Console client, when cancelling an installation or when installing over an existing installation
Added Device Calibration to the Nureva Console APIs
- Added Create device command to create a command to run recalibration on a set of devices
- Use Get device command statues to get result of the command.
- See our API Documentation for more details https://developers.nureva.com/
Documentation Improvement for Payload properties
Last updated: March 19, 2021