Nureva Console now provides support for macOS with Nureva Console client for macOS. This release provides the following local functionality:
- View device information
- View the firmware version
- Update firmware
- View connected device components and their serial numbers
- Set and check the default audio device
- Set microphone pickup, speaker, and bass levels
- Conduct a sound test
- Fast calibrate the system
- Change echo reduction and noise reduction settings
- Set the HDL200 display theme
- Enable/disable clock on HDL200 display
- Restore factory settings
Users can also enroll their devices into Nureva Console cloud to manage and monitor their devices remotely.
NOTE: macOS Big Sur is not fully supported at this time. macOS Catalina and Mojave are fully supported.
Last updated: February 11, 2021