This release includes improvements to Nureva Console and the Developer Toolkit.
New settings available for Voice Amplification
- Set the Aux in port to either Mic level or Line level
- Adjust the amount of amplification (Low, Medium or High) put onto your voice when using a wireless microphone
- These settings are only available for HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems
Nureva Developer Toolkit
Added the Room data API
- Enables the ability to query device usage, background noise level, mute status, and current bass and treble settings
- Access historical device data
- Configurable data aggregation intervals
Added a PowerBI Room data Template
- Direct download template pre-configured to connect to room data API
- Configurable data aggregation interval
- Configurable data aggregation date range
See the Developer Toolkit documentation for more information about the Room data API and PowerBI Room data template.