Touch isn't working on the Nureva Wall
If touch isn't working, follow the steps below to troubleshoot:
Touch isn't working on all screens
- Make sure there's a USB connection between the PC and the first touch panel in the daisy chain
- Double check that the touch module is connected to the controller module
- Unplug and reconnect the USB connection to the touch controller
- Make sure the Nureva Room Manager is running
If it isn't, open the Nureva Room Manager
If it is, re-boot the Nureva Room Manager
Make sure the Nureva Wall Utility is running
If it isn't, open the Nureva Wall Utility
If it is, re-boot the Nureva Wall Utility
Reboot your system
Touch isn't working on one screen
- Double check that the RS232 cable is connected to the projector and touch panel
- Make sure the USB cable is connected to the next board in a daisy-chain configuration
- Reboot your system
Make sure that all connected USBs comply with our USB standards.
Additionally, check the What do the lights on the touch panel power button mean? to learn what your touch panel's status LED is telling you.
Last updated: June 22, 2018
What can we do to improve this article?