Can I connect my computer wirelessly to the projector?
You cannot connect your computer wirelessly and still maintain touch functionality on the Nureva Wall. Without a direct connection from the USB to the computer, touch is not possible.
If you do not need touch with your system, there are two options for connecting your computer wirelessly to the projector.
Option one: Wireless dongle
- Plug a wireless dongle into the USB connector at the back of the projector
- Press the Input button on the remote control. When the Input menu appears, press the arrow keys to select Multimedia and the Enter key to confirm.
- From the multimedia menu, select Laptop or Desktop
- Enable your laptop or desktop's Wi-Fi function, and search the AP name listed in the Wi-Fi network list
- On the initial connection, you will be prompted to enter a password. Enter the password.
- Open your web browser and enter the IP address. Then select Wi-Fi on the left side of the screen and install the application required by the system.
- Launch EZview application and enter the control code shown on the right-bottom side of the screen
- Wait until the connection is established. The media files on your laptop/notebook can now be accessed using the projector.
Option two: Apple TV® or Google® Chromecast™
- Connect your Apple TV or Google Cromecast to the projector's HDMI port with an HMDI cable
- Use Airplay on your computer to display your screen on the projector
Last updated: May 16, 2019