Can I connect a computer monitor to the computer connected to the projector?
Yes, a computer monitor and projector can both be connected to the system's computer at the same time. Follow the steps below to configure your display and calibrate touch once you have connected the hardware.
Set up the displays
- Right-click on your desktop and select Display settings from the menu. Depending on which version of Windows you are running, you may need to navigate to the advanced settings.
- Go to the advanced settings and ensure the resolution for the display associated with the projector is set to 1920 x 720
- Set the display associated with the projector as the Main Display
- On the second monitor, set the resolution to the one recommended by Windows
- If necessary, click and drag the display icons to rearrange the left side and right side to match the way the displays are set up in the room.
- Change the Windows setting from Multiple displays to Extend these displays
- Save the changes and restart your computer.
- Launch the touch driver from the taskbar
- Select Auto from the Touch Area Settings drop-down menu
- Select Auto from the Calibration drop-down menu
Last updated: November 25, 2016
What can we do to improve this article?