What is the IP range for the image alignment module and can it be customized?
The Nureva image alignment module NAM2-1 and NAM1-1's IP range can only be customized within the range of 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.
The factory settings are
NAM2-1: Channel A 126.96.36.199 Channel B 188.8.131.52
Changing the IP address
- Locate the dials on the back of the unit. There are three dials on the NAM1-1 and six on the NAM2-1. Each dial corresponds with one of the last three digits of the IP address.
For the NAM2-1, the top row of dials corresponds with the IP address for Channel A and the bottom row corresponds with Channel B.
- Use a small flat head screw driver to set the new IP address for each channel.
- Power off the unit, wait ten seconds, then power back on.
- Open the Span setup center by tapping the icon in your task bar
- Tap Image Alignment
- Tap Settings
- Compare the IP addresses in the Span setup center with the ones programmed into the back of the unit. If the IP addresses do not match, change the ones in the Span setup center to match the NAM2-1.
Last updated: February 20, 2017
What can we do to improve this article?