Set up the touch driver for the WM210i and WM307i systems
To calibrate touch on your WM210i or WM307i system, follow the steps below.
- Click on the touch icon from your desktop toolbar to launch the menu
- Select the hand icon at the top
- Click Matching. The screens will flash a series of dots.
- Click OK when the matching has completed
- Click Touch Area Settings and choose Auto from the drop-down menu. The screens will flash a series of dots. Click OK when the touch area has completed.
- Click Calibration and choose Manual from the drop-down menu. A target will appear on the screen. Press and hold the cross hair in the center until it changes to a darker color. Release the target and follow it to the next location on the screen. Repeat the process until the calibration is complete.
Once the touch driver has been set up and touch has been calibrated, all re-calibration is done through the setup center.
Last udpated: June 5, 2018
What can we do to improve this article?