Why is this only available in Nureva Console cloud?
- The HDL300 system needs to be enrolled in Nureva Console cloud for Voice Amplification Mode to be enabled and the available settings configured. Once this feature is enabled and configured the continued connection to Nureva Console cloud is not required.
Why are only headset and earset microphones supported?
- Headset and earset microphones are only supported for Voice Amplification Mode as they deliver superior audio performance over other types of microphones in hybrid learning environments
What wireless headset microphones are compatible with the HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems?
- If your headset or earset microphone has an XLR connection, then you will be able to use it with Voice Amplification Mode. Review the detailed instructions for connecting a supported microphone system for Voice Amplification Mode.
Are handheld or fixed lectern microphones supported?
- Handheld or fixed lectern microphones function with Voice Amplification Mode but are not officially supported at this time. Further testing is required to ensure an understanding of the technical requirements or limitations of their use.
Will Voice Amplification Mode work with older HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems?
- Yes, as long as the firmware is updated, older HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems will support this feature
In multiple presenter situations, can you run multiple mics into a mixer before going into the HDL300 or Dual HDL300 systems?
- Yes, it is possible to use multiple microphones with the Voice Amplification Mode and an HDL300 or Dual HDL300 system. Review the detailed instructions.
Does Voice Amplification Mode work with a UC&C client?
- Yes, Voice Amplification Mode and the HDL300 system work with UC&C clients
When in a Zoom call (or other UC&C software), is the instructor's voice amplified through the HDL300 speakers in the classroom and to the remote participants?
- If the instructor is wearing the headset microphone and presenting on Zoom, their voice will be amplified in the classroom and sent at a normal level (very similar to the whole room pickup) to remote participants at the same time.
Are student voices amplified in the classroom?
- No, the only voice amplified in the classroom will be the person wearing the headset microphone, typically the instructor
Can I use Voice Amplification Mode and an HDL300 without a computer/video platform connected?
- Yes, once Voice Amplification Mode is enabled in Nureva Console cloud, it can continue to work with or without a connected computer
What type of lecture capture systems have been tested with Voice Amplification Mode?
- We have tested some third-party lecture capture software, for instance, Panopto. Many customers record lectures through UC&C clients such as Microsoft® Teams and Zoom. On the hardware side, we have tested a lecture capture platform from Matrox®. On the connect module, use the Aux out port to connect the HDL300 system to the Matrox platform. Learn more about the HDL300 interoperability.
What is the largest room size supported with Voice Amplification Mode?
- When used with the Dual HDL300 system, Voice Amplification Mode currently supports rooms up to 30' x 50' (9.1 m x 15.2 m)
Can Voice Amplification Mode be used at the same time as Active Zone Control?
- Yes, the new Voice Amplification Mode feature can be used in conjunction with Active Zone Control
Is there a minimum version of Nureva Console client required to enable Voice Amplification Mode?
- Yes, version 1.3.167797 is the minimum version required
Is there a minimum firmware version required to enable Voice Amplification Mode?
- Yes, firmware version 2.4.67 is the minimum version required
Explore additional information about Voice Amplification Mode.
Access the connection diagram and setup instructions for the Shure BLX14/31 wireless headset system.
Access the connection diagram and setup instructions for the Sennheiser XSW 1-ME3 wireless headset system.