Duplicating your canvas
Create two versions of the same canvas. Choose whether or not to include users and tags.
Duplicate your canvas to create a copy of the canvas and all of its content. You have the option to include the original participants and groups in the duplicated version. New participants can be invited once the canvas has been duplicated.
Duplicate your canvas from:
- The Span web client using a certified mobile browser
- The Span web client using a certified computer browser
- Span Workspace wall client
Only canvas users with "manage" permissions can duplicate a canvas.
Create a duplicate canvas from your device or directly on the wall
- From your canvas dashboard or from an open canvas, click the three-dot menu and select Duplicate
On the web
On the wall
- Give the duplicated canvas a name (the default will be "[original canvas name] copy") and check the box if you wish to include the current canvas users and groups in the duplicated version. You also have the option to include the canvas tags.
- Click Duplicate. This will create and open the duplicated canvas.
Learn more about adding users to your canvas: Sharing your canvas
Last updated: October 29, 2017
What can we do to improve this article?