May 30, 2018 – Firmware 1.8 release notes
Product News and Updates
This version of firmware (v1.8) for the HDL300 audio conferencing system provides the following:
- Interoperability modes and configurations accessible through the Nureva audio manager. These modes enable the system to be used with third-party devices, including external speakers and microphones.
- Customization options, via the Nureva audio manager, that adjust the HDL300 input and output volume and tones
- An on-command calibration option for an immediate re-calibration to room
- Enhanced audio experience including improved echo cancellation, noise suppression, full duplex and speaker performance
The firmware is for the HDL300 system hardware and which is compatible with all standard UC&C applications. The Nureva audio manager will automatically detect this firmware update. Download the latest firmware here.
The following are the default settings for the new modes added with the updated features in Nureva audio manager:
- Microphones: Default pickup is “Mono”
- Speakers: Default Treble: 100%; Default Bass: 25%; Default output: Stereo
- Auxiliary Ports: Aux Out: Microphone Out (line level); Sleep Mode Enabled
Last updated: May 30, 2018